With Ralf back from his long trip we’ve dived with renewed vigor into updating the remaining add-ons for CC3+. Helped by Jeff Salus, this month sees two new updates for the Annuals. Remy is working on an updated Tome, and Ralf on the Source Maps products and Dioramas.
- Remy Monsen has updated and expanded the Tome of Ultimate Mapping to cover CC3+ and all its new features. The Tome has now more than 700 pages!
- The Annuals Vol 5, 6 and 7 have been updated to work with CC3+. They have been released together with Update 10 for CC3+, bring the version number to 3.76
- The March and April issue of the Annual 2017 have been released, bringing you a Wild West map style by Pär Lindström and a SciFi Galaxy style by Joe Sweeney.
- Joe Sweeney has started a new series of video tutorials for CC3+. Join his Mapping Master Class to see them all.
- He also accompanies the April Annual issue with a video tutorial, showing off the use of the High Space Galaxy style in person.
- The Community Mapping Project is a world-building project from our community forum and produces amazing maps.
- Ralf reports on his trip to the southern hemisphere in the Cartographer’s Travels.