An update on CC3+, new issues of the annual, and great maps from our users are highlights of this month’s newsletter.
And for a limited time, we are offering our four symbols sets at chunky 25% off from the ProFantasy Store.
- The May, June and July issues of the Cartographer’s Annual 2014 are available.
- Artist and cartographer Pär Lindström judged the “Lairs” map-making competition for us and selected Gary Barker’s Lair of the Witch-King dungeon as the winner. Congratulations, Gary!
- Simon updates us all about the progress of CC3+.
- Ralf will be at the GenCon seminar on Cartography of Fictional Worlds hosted by Mark Richardson.
- Check out the user maps posted on the ProFantasy forum in April and May for some great inspiration.
- Make your own judgement of the “Lairs” competition, by comparing the submissions side-by-side.
- Need to choose a drawing style for your upcoming city map? See all the choices available in Simon’s list of city styles.
- Between Fractal Terrains 3, Cosmographer 3 and various Annual issues, our software contains many useful tools for Sci-Fi gaming. See them all here.
- Do you need a map for a historical setting? Check out Simon’s selection of useful styles.
- Pär Lindström writes about his style for the June issue of the Annual 2014.