- Symbol Set 4 – The Dungeons of Schley has been released.
- The March and April issues of the Cartographer’s Annual 2014 are available.
- Artist and cartographer Mike Schley judged the January map-making competition for us and selected Christian Stiehl’s Cloiser Island map as the winner. Congratulations, Christian!
- We have opened an new map-making competition for April. Create a small cave, hide-out or lair to win a Unlimited Patron License.
- Browse through the beautiful user maps posted on the ProFantasy forum during Ferbuary and March.
- Want to see what amazing maps where submitted to our January competition? You can check them out here all side-by-side.
- See which drawing style you would like to use for your Dungeon Floorplans.
- Download one of many A1-sized battle maps from Ralf’s Deadlands campaign.
- Winner Christian Stiehl sums up his thoughts on and experiences with the January competition.
- Read author Nat Russo’s excellent World Building Primer.
- Check out what Simon suggests if you need to draw an overland map for a fantasy novel.