To celebrate the release of The Dungeons of Schley, we’ve devised a competition. Create a small underground lair – a bandit hide out, a cave taken over by a dragon, a mine used as a cultist HQ. The whole area the map covers including map embelishments should be no more than about 100 m / 300 ft square. The best will win an unlimited patron license to all our cartography software forever; two runners up will receive vouchers.
- It can be in any style, past, modern or future.
- You have to create it with CC3, and any other ProFantasy map-making software you wish to use – annuals, symbols sets, whatever you like,
- It can include third-party art as symbols or fill styles long as that art is available for commercial use by anyone.
- You grant us permission to post the map online, though you retain all other rights.
- Only one entry per person
- The main prize is an unlimited patron license, and the two runners up will receive $100 vouchers.
- To submit, post your entry on this forum thread.
- Competition closes on 14th June 2014.